Saturday, March 17, 2012

Elf Spring 2012 Nail Polish Collection

I picked up this set of 4 Elf Nail Polishes at Target for $5! These are Elf's new spring nail polishes that I think will be part of their permanent line. You can also order these nail polishes separately at eyeslipsface.com for $2 each.
 Colors include: Coral Dream, Party Peach, Smokin' Hot, & Flirty Fuchsia

I took pictures of each of the colors on my finger nails/toe nails so you could get a good idea of what they look like on.
 ^ Coral Dream
 ^ Smokin' Hot
^ Party Peach & Flirty Fuchsia 

I have 2 coats on of the polishes in each picture. I think these are actually pretty good nail polishes. They are more pigmented than I thought they would be! I've heard some bad things about Elf nail polishes - these are the first ones I've ever purchased and I am pleased with them and would try out more colors.

I also tried a new glitter LA Colors Art Deco pen I got at the dollar store for $1 on top of these:

 It looks kind of crappy -- haha -- but I kind of like it :P
I suck at doing nail related things.

Overall, my personal favorite color is : Coral Dream

But I hope this helped show the colors off a bit better & hoped that you enjoyed ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just got these nail polishes too. LOVE THEM! The colors just scream spring time! My favorite is the Coral Dream. I really like the photos you took of them! You can really see the different colors.

    ReplyDelete